The I-CAB Competency Assessment and Development Process
Optional 360 degree feedback integration
Organization-specific competency targets
Integrated competency development plans
Individual & cumulative metrics and reports
Set Up Your Organization's Account
Set up your organizations account simply by answering questions about your organizations operations and enabling our algorithms to design your organizations competency assessments specific to your needs...
Enroll Participating Personnel
Participating individuals can be easily enrolled and will receive immediate access to a competency assessment that is specific to the organization and their role...
Review Individual and Cumulative Metrics
Cumulative competency metrics provided to administrators provide quantifiable data to allow for informed decision making where situations pertaining to competency that require attention can be more easily identified and addressed.
Other Benefits of accessing cumulative competency data include:
- Ability to implement contractor and risk-specific development planning
- Can be used to identify and quantify development risks and opportunities (e.g. effect of retiring baby boomers on supervisory population)
- Review of standardized competency metrics (post-incident) for predictive correlation and to identify action items to prevent reoccurrence
- Immediate identification individual/group competency gaps based on regulatory change
- Reduction of training budgets through targeting resources based on identified needs
- Increased motivation for competency development due to transparency and comparison to the industry peers (average)
- Ability to demonstrate organizational due diligence through the management of workforce competency
Metrics related to specific competency data is reported dynamically and therefore does not remain static. For those assessments with a significant regulatory component, the I-CAB Foundation’s monitoring of changes in legislation will often lead to a targeted degradation of the score to reflect a decrease in competence in relation to the revision of legislation. Should significant time pass relative to the competencies complexity, the participant’s score will also degrade. Conversely, improvements are typically gained as a result of strategies enacted in the development plan and made visible post reassessment.